Whether your baby rash colors your cutie’s body or bothers his bottom, it makes you both cranky. Read on and Try these natural baby rash treatments and prevention tips to keep that soft skin being healthy.
You may notice some red alert that you can count on to be a part of your baby’s body. Rashes are always one of them. A baby rash can be harmful and itchy for your baby. Thankfully, however, there are some natural baby rash treatments to try when a rough rash pops up.
So, How can you avoid baby rashes? There is two ways that can works:
- When you’re bathing your baby, clean up with a gentle cleanser (not a standard soap). Also bath your baby relatively with warm, not hot, water.
- Using a gentle baby laundry detergent. Avoid harsher products which are for grown-ups because it can irritate your sensitive baby skin.
How can you prevent heat rash?
Heat rashes are tiny red bumps that found on the face, neck, armpits, and upper body. To prevent heat rash (prickly rash):
- Literally, cool it. Remove any excess clothing. Keep your baby cool by dressing him in loose, light, cotton clothing, especially in warm, humid weather.
How can you prevent diaper rash?
- Change diapers early and frequently. There are many surefire rash recipe, that you have to prevent, such as too little air, too much moisture, and prolonged contact with pee and poop.
- Don’t rub your baby’s bottom until it becomes dry before you put on the diaper cream. You should also add ointment to a slightly damp bottom locks in moisture and ups the odds of a rash.
- You should limit acidy foods and drinks such as citrus fruits and juices that cause explosive poops that sting your tot’s tush.
- After every day, check the few changes on your darling. Let your baby’s diaper off and put him on a waterproof pad.
For other types of rash, like those are caused by allergies to food, poison ivy and medications, the best solution is to keep your baby away from the culprits (only with food and medicine, that’s tough until you figure out what he’s allergic to).
Regarding the viral rash, it is sad, but true, no therapy is available., though, you should soothe your baby’s skin.
Natural Baby Rash Treatment: How can you treat your baby rash naturally?
- Keep Cooling compresses to cut crankiness. You should soak a clean washcloth in cold water, wring it out, and lay it on the irritated area for up to ten minutes at a time.
- Add colloidal oatmeal or bath oil to a warm bath. It is an easy and effective baby rash treatment. You can also raid your pantry: put a cup of edible oatmeal in a clean washcloth, twist close, soak until thoroughly wet. Then, drizzle the oatmeal-infused water gently over your sweetie’s skin.
- For a while, nix the baby wipes. Switch to plain water on cotton balls for cleanups.
- Diaper-free time is a rash-prevention practice and also a natural baby rash treatment. Let your baby air out his rear end for a few minutes as much as possible.
Rash with a fever makes your baby weak. It can spread for three days or more. You have to call your doctor because your baby might need a stronger solution like an anti-fungal or cortisone cream.